HISSL Ethics Review Committee
|Name||Designation||Position in ERC|
|01||Dr Arjuna Wijekoon||Provincial Health Informatician, Provincial Department of Health Services||Chairperson|
|02||Dr Prasad Ranatunga||Acting Consultant in Health Informatics||Secretary|
|03||Dr Kusal Wijayaweera||Senior Registrar in Health Informatics||Member|
|04||Dr Neranga Liyanarachchi||Senior Registrar in Health Informatics||Member|
|05||Dr Jayathri Wijayarathne||Senior Registrar in Health Informatics||Member|
|06||Dr Muditha Hapudeniya||Senior Registrar in Health Informatics||Member|
|07||Dr Ravindra Samaranayake||Senior Lecturer, Department of Forensic & Toxicology, Faculty of Medicine, University of Colombo||Member|
|08||Dr Dileepa Ediriweera||Senior Lecturer, Faculty of Medicine, University of Kelaniya||Member|
|09||Mr Kanishka Yapa||Information Security Engineer, SL CERT||Member|
|10||Mrs Harshani Ratnayake||Attorney-at-Law||Member|
|11||Mr Amarasiri Ganewatta||Retired – English teacher and language translator||Member|
HISSL ERC Application
Applications must be submitted in the format prescribed by the HISSL ERC (attached below). The documents that need to be provided with submissions to HISSL ERC are given below. All documents need to be submitted as soft copies by email to email@example.com with the name of the principal investigator and research title as the subject of the email.
- Correctly filled application form
- Complete research protocol.
- Information Sheets and Consent Forms – in English, Sinhala and Tamil where appropriate.
- Other relevant documents such as questionnaires, checklists etc. in English, Sinhala and Tamil where appropriate.
- Updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) of the Principal Investigator; CV of the supervisor for student projects and proposals for postgraduate degrees and a brief CV of all other investigators
Research Protocol, Information Sheets, Consent forms and all other documents submitted should have the version number in the footer. Please bind different language versions of the same document (eg: English, Sinhala and Tamil versions of the Consent Form) into one document.