eHealth Asia 2015 now calls for abstracts under following tracks.
- Post 2015 challenges for ICT: Global burden of diseases and UHC (theme track)
- Health Administration Informatics
- mHealth, Telemedicine and Ambulatory Monitoring
- Consumer Health Informatics and Patient Portals
- Nursing and Pharmacy informatics
- Integrated care pathway and interoperable EHR/EMR
- Ethics, Law and and Information security in Healthcare IT
- eHealth Policy and Standards
- Visualization of clinical and epidemiological data
- Open Source adoption and governance in healthcare domain
- ICT for medical and health education
- Inter-sectoral collaboration and stakeholder engagement in eHealth
- eHealth Innovation
- Big data, Decision Support Systems and Knowledge Management
- IT governance and enterprise architecture in healthcare domain
- Imaging Informatics and Lab Information Systems
- Simulation, modeling and Data Mining in healthcare
- Bio-surveillance, pandemic preparedness and disaster management
Please visit this link to register in abstract management system. Make sure you select the check boxes, ‘Send me a confirmation email including my username and password‘ and ‘: Able to submit items to the conference‘.
Once registered as an author, you can submit abstract accessing this link to complete 4 steps.
- Step 1: Select the conference track you wish to submit the abstract and check whether you fulfill the criteria mentioned in ‘Submission Checklist’. If you have any conflict of interests, you may mention it under ‘Comments for conference director’.
- Step 2: Enter author (if applicable co-author) information and fill in title and abstract (only the body of the abstract as mentioned below) of the submission.
- Step 3: Please upload a .DOC format of the abstract (including title, keywords, author information and the body of the abstract as mentioned below) here. The abstract template is available for download here.
- Step 4: Confirm your submission.
You may submit more than one abstract to different tracks of conference as main author. However, one author may submit only one abstract to a selected track as the main author (no restriction applies for co-authorship).
The abstract are subjected to 800 word maximum and should comprise of,
- Keywords (5 maximum)
- Discussion and Conclusions
- Reference (5 maximum)
Please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org if further clarification is required.